About Me

My photo
United States
Hi. My name is, Taylor Augustine. I am seventeen. I have started reading and I thought it would be cool to try start a book blog.(:

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher


  • Title: Thirteen Reasons Why
  • Author: Jay Asher
  • Publisher: Razorbill
  • Pages: 288
Clay Jensen receives a package in the mail.not knowing what it is. He opens it to find cassette tapes, he doesn't understand, not knowing who sent them to him. There are thirteen tapes front and back. When he listens to them, he figures out they are the voice of Hannah Baker, his classmate, that died about two weeks earlier. He listens to them back to back and can't put them down. He listens to her last words. He realizes how the thirteen people affected her death.Through out some of the book, I thought when is this all going to link together? I started linking somethings, but the ending I was left hanging with. I wanted to know more in the end. Maybe I just didn't understand it. I read this book and I liked it, but it wasn't a favorite. It's on my mom's TBR list and we are going to discuss it after she reads it. 

"You can't stop the Future. You can't rewind the past. The only way to learn the secret is to press play."

No comments:

Post a Comment