About Me

My photo
United States
Hi. My name is, Taylor Augustine. I am seventeen. I have started reading and I thought it would be cool to try start a book blog.(:

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler


  • Title: The Future of Us
  • Author: Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
  • Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Books.
  • Pages: 356


I like The Future of Us.  The book is set in 1996.  Emma has just gotten her first computer and she puts a free America Online disk (which is the internet) into her computer with her best friend Josh watching.  When they load it, they find themselves on Facebook (facebook hasn't been discovered yet)  The book is about how their relationship changes as they look at their futures. They try to change their future by doing different things in the present. I loved this book. You should read it ASAP! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment