About Me

My photo
United States
Hi. My name is, Taylor Augustine. I am seventeen. I have started reading and I thought it would be cool to try start a book blog.(:

Thursday, December 29, 2011

In a heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth

  • Title: In a Heartbeat
  • Author: Loretta Ellsworth
  • Publisher: Walker books for Young Readers
  • Pages:217 

In this book, it is about two girls and one heart. There is a girl named Eagan. Eagan figure skates, she also competes.Eagan has a sassy mouth. The other main character is a girl named Amelia. Amelia has a bad heart and has to take medicine and is not expected to live much longer unless she has a heart transplant. Eagan falls during a skating competition and hits her head and dies. That gives Amelia a second chance at life. Amelia starts knowing things that she used to not know, having a sassy mouth, thinking about skating and she has been thinking about the color purple (Eagan's favorite color). Amelia wants to meet Eagan's family as soon as possible. While all this is going on, Eagan is in the in between place, having flashbacks of her life on Earth.

I loved this book a lot. I loved the ending. I felt like I was actually in the book during the last chapters. It is also a easy quick book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment